The ADA Wisconsin Partnership Is Here To
- answer your questions about the Americans with Disabilities Act;
- help you understand your rights or responsibilities covered under the ADA;
- help you find solutions by providing technical assistance about the ADA;
- send you the most current information about the ADA;
- help you find resources to address various ADA issues and requirements;
- provide or support ADA trainings, workshops and in-service opportunities for your business, agency or group.
The ADA or Americans With Disabilities Act is federal civil rights legislation that ensures that people with disabilities have equal access and opportunities in the following areas:
- Employment (Title I)
- Public services through state and local government (Title II)
- Public accommodations operated by private entities (Title III)
- Telecommunications (Title IV)
The ADA Wisconsin Partnership is part of a regional network of similar programs and is affiliated with the Great Lakes ADA Center, located at the University of Illinois at Chicago, Department on Disability and Human Development. The ADA Wisconsin Partnership is managed by Employment Resources Inc. (ERI).
For additional ADA information and national links/resources contact:
Great Lakes ADA Center
| Back to Top |